Sunday 9 January 2011

Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese FTW

That stuff is amazing. Along with the Chive one.

Okaay. Aside from the intro, I want to update a few things.

Firstly, the Mega-Pack on tuesday. Great pack and I'm sure it will win DLC wars. NIN ftw. Was not expecting Closer though.

Secondly, my computer is fixed so I can pretty much update each day. So my new years resolution is to, again following my habit of doing alot of what IaSg does, make a blog post every day. You know what, I'll throw in a review each week too. Howsat?

Thirdly, I ate Philadelphia while writing this.

Fourthly, here is clues for my first review:
Remake of 1988 game.
Very violent
Jim Cummings voices a main role

This review will be out... hmm... tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck reviewing something once a week and writing a blog post every day. I chose to write a weekly review because I wanted to improve my writing style but, in the end, it turned into more of a challenge to see if I actually could churn out weekly reviews of things.
    I doubt my overall critical style has changed and I like to think that I've slightly improved the quality my writing in general but if you feel you can write a blog post each day and a review each week then go for it. Just don't make the same mistake I made and let your social life take a back seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try not to do that. I'm sure I have enough material for 52 reviews too.

    ReplyDelete