Wednesday 26 January 2011

Mini Snack Battle #1: Salted Popcorn vs Sweet Popcorn

First off, salted.
I haven't much experience with salted popcorn. I always thought it'd be disgusting. When I tried it I was pleasantly surprised. It has a nice taste too it. It's like salted nuts a bit. They aren't really bitter unless you get a badly done box where a load of salt ends up at the bottom.
Next, sweet. This is the traditional cinema flavour and I can see why. It has a very pleasing sweetness to it but not enough to give you toothache. The popcorn seems to be suited to sugar a lot more than it is salt. My main gripe is that sometimes the little shell things get in the sugar which isn't very nice.

All in all, I gotta say Sweet takes this one. Slated is nice if you are a bit bored of sweet but if you want a proper, traditional and probably better suited flavour go with sweet.


(don't worry. Review is tomorrow. Unexpected homework pile ftl)

No comments:

Post a Comment